We are looking for a Spa Manager to join our team at The Springs Resort & Golf Club in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Terrific competitive salary!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Spa Manager will
- Lead and assist the small spa team.
- Offer various treatments such as massage, manicures and beauty treatments.
- Promote treatments and products.
- Ensure the department operates efficiently by closely monitoring budgets and staff in accordance with guidance from the General Manager.
- Complete staff rotas taking in to account any staff holidays, bookings and budgets.
- Take bookings over the telephone and in person.
- Upsell beauty products where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality policies are followed amongst the team.
- Monitor and order stock to ensure correct levels within the spa.
Previous salon experience is desired. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential for this position. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.