House Porter - Ascot
Our House Porters are the touch all areas within housekeeping, you will conduct cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks and provide flawless valet services providing a consistently outstanding guest experience. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of our House Porters demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our House Porters accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our House Porters are responsible for assisting the housekeeping department in any way to help in providing a consistently outstanding guest experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving linen, packing, maintenance support and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our House Porters.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of House Porters is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our House Porters must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
Qualifications and Desirables
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our House Porters do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our House Porters must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Previous experience in a luxury 5* hotel is beneficial but not essential
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Online benefits & discounts
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year - including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!