JUNIOR DUTY MANAGER – The Erskine Arms, Conwy, LL32 8LD
Full Time – Minimum 35 hours per week
Starting Salary £9.25 p/hr plus Tips and company benefits
The Erskine Arms is a popular foodie pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy Walls. It has a great reputation for offering a wide range of real ales, top-quality wines, and serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce. Along with the pub, we have 21 boutique rooms creating the perfect retreat in the centre of town. It is part of the Stange & Co pub group. Stange & Co are an expanding family company that puts its teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs as successful as they are, and we recognise and encourage enthusiasm and passion within our front of house teams.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary which will regularly be reviewed to reflect and recognise your progression, skills and experience
- Equal share of tips
- Free meals on duty
- Ongoing training, development and opportunities for career progression within the group
- Guaranteed Christmas day off to enjoy with your family and friends
- Flexible working hours to create the perfect work life balance
- Discounted food rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to £1000 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
What we’re looking for:
A positive, outgoing personality with bags of enthusiasm and a natural ability to look after people. We are a family company who are looking for passionate people who are happy to go above and beyond, muck in with the rest of the team and genuinely care that every guest has a great time each time they visit us. We are looking for a junior duty manager to take on a little bit of extra responsibility, helping to run shifts etc, with the opportunity to train and progress within the management team.
Previous experience of working in a similar environment is essential as we know you’ll have the attitude and work ethos we’re looking for - a junior duty manager who shares our love of food, drink and most importantly people.
If this sounds like the job for you and you fancy joining the team as our new Junior Duty Manager, please apply now.