Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
Are you currently seeking a new challenge?
The Guest Experience Supervisor will support the Manager with ensuring guests experience a high level of service and will be their first impression of the hotel. You’ll supervise the Guest Experience team working front of house, providing support and direction on how to provide a high-level service ensuring standards, procedures & regulations are always followed whilst also taking responsibility for monitoring guest satisfaction throughout their stay.
What will I do?
- Point of contact for all hotel guests
- Supervise & motivate your team in order to provide high quality service for guests
- Review room allocation and make sure the correct rooms are allocated to the right guest as well as having a full understanding regarding the hotel facilities available
- Knowledge of all rates, packages and special promotions
- Know the local area, to include attractions, directions and supply guests with relevant information
- Ensure all special requests are followed through
- Handle any issues or complaints which may arise
- Presentation and appearance of your team is to company standard
- Deputise for the Guest Experience Manager in their absence
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a guest experience capacity or front of house within a hotel environment
- Relevant qualifications – front of house, hospitality or business management
- Able to demonstrate your ability & experience in providing high quality service
- Previous supervisory / management experience
- Passionate about customer service, presentation & cleanliness
- KPI and target driven
- Ability to multi-task
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.