Bar & Waiting Staff Full & Part Time - Colchester, Essex
Stoke by Nayland Golf Club and Hotel is looking for waiters/waitress’ to join their friendly team!
You will have a good work ethic, friendly demeanour and be well presented and willing to learn. Working as part of the food & beverage team, the successful candidate will work to deliver a flawless service to our guests and be flexible to work in our many different Food and Beverage departments.
You will need a good understanding of a busy restaurant operation, and be able to maintain service standards whilst working at a fast pace. This is a hands-on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook, with a natural interest in food and beverage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Delivering exceptional food and beverage service
- Developing and maintaining standards
- Driving sales through product knowledge and recommendation
- Identifying the needs of their guests
- Maximising sales opportunities where possible
- Enhancing the guest’s experience through exceeding expectation every time
- Cash handling, order processing, and room billing
- Understanding and maintaining excellent health & safety within your work area
Benefits of working with us;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted golf & gym memberships
- Discounted hotel rooms
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
SbN Staff Benefits
- 28 days holiday on a pro-rata basis
- Regular training and career progression opportunities
- Reduced gym or golf membership for the first year, which is free thereafter
- Staff rate on overnight stays