Spa Bistro Supervisor - Colchester, Essex
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf and Spa are looking for a Spa Bistro Supervisor to join their growing team at it’s Award Winning Resort.
Working as part of the Spa/Fitness team and reporting to the Spa Manager, the successful candidate will have good attention to detail and be committed to maintaining high standards
Responsible for Delivering
- To Host the Bistro areas
- Ensure all team members are fully trained to maximize all sales responsibilities and opportunities
- Ensure sales team show rounds and appointments are recognised and serviced to the highest standards
- Ensure all team members are fully aware of the departmental sales targets
- Manage & review monthly action plan agreed with Head of Food & Beverage, based on lessons learned from the above analysis report
- To ensure all rostering is appropriate to the business needs whilst delivering the budgeted payroll percentage.
- Flex staff during service to maximise costs and cross-training.
- To control expenditure is in line with budget or agreed revenue ratios.
- Ensure you and your staff are aware of the products and services that deliver the highest profitability
- Supervise & monitor the KPI’s for the Restaurant and Food & Beverage department and communicate them with team members
- Ensure your team understands how your department is measured across all Guest Feedback processes.
- Implement Standards of Performance for all areas of the department
- To implement procedures to achieve maximum Guest Satisfaction results.
- With your team, create a customer experience where the customer returns for a repeat visit, and recommends us to another potential customer/friend
Whilst on duty to ensure that you are on the floor hosting and coordinating key service times and ensure this task is delegated and managed on your time off.
- Carry out any checklists, communication and handovers.
- Ensure daily communication with the kitchen and other areas.
- To champion and manage the documented training & personnel programme via ‘Atlas / Citation’.
- To ensure that your team understands how your department is measured across all Team targets
- Ensure daily briefs are carried out to agreed standards.
- Ensure that all agreed standards of staff and departmental presentation are adhered to at all times.
- To implement procedures to achieve Team targets and performance results.
- Adhere to the schedule for staff reviews and produce personal development plans for each team member.
- Attend scheduled meetings and ensure effective communication throughout the Bistro
- You and your team must be aware and compliant with all applicable legislation, and to work within legal regulations and guidelines in your departments.
- To maintain a minimum of 5 scores on the doors
- To ensure all appropriate training for any legislation course for you and your staff is carried out on a timely basis.
- To ensure safety records and checklist are completed and within pre-defined parameters.
SbN Staff Benefits
• Friendly and fun environment to work in.
• Employee discount on hotel stays.
• Discounts on golf membership.
• Discounted rates on Gym membership.
Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.