Spa Therapist - Colchester, Essex
Qualifications or desired skills
- Beauty therapy NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Working in a Spa Environment preferred but not essential
- Due to our rural location, having your own transport is essential.
Do you have a Level 3 (or equivalent) in Spa Therapy?
Are you looking to develop your skills and knowledge in a growing and supportive team?
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to speak with you further. Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf and Spa are looking for a Spa Beauty Therapist to join their team on a full or part time basis.
Working as part of the Peake Spa team, and reporting to the Spa Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that they deliver 5* treatments to our customers, ensuring that they have a first class guest experience. Peake Spa is a fast-paced exciting environment where therapists have the opportunity to develop skills on a daily basis. We work with leading suppliers such as Decleor, Mii Makeup, Neom and OPI.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Carry out 5* treatments to guests
- Promote latest spa offers
- Achieve monthly retail sales targets
- Ensure targets for guest feedback are achieved
- Good communication with the Spa team and Hotel colleagues.
- To be aware of, and be up to date with current and future departmental business
- To actively promote our highest profitable treatments and products
- Follow Company policy for all Health and Safety issues and report any concerns
- Follow COVID-19 guidance and training
- Complete required Health and Safety training required by the Company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
SbN Staff Benefits
• Friendly and fun environment to work in.
• Employee discount on hotel stays.
• Discounts on golf membership.
• Discounted rates on Gym membership
• Discounted treatments.
Additional Information –As part of the Spa Team you will be expected to work varying shifts patterns, weekend working is also required. This role offers an excellent employee benefits package as well as 28 days holiday on a pro-rata basis. There will be a trade test required at the interview stage, details will be given with confirmation of the interview.