Leisure Attendant - Benfleet
Waterside Farm & Runnymede Leisure Centres
X3 Full Time 37 hours per week L107, L116, L282 £17,842 – £18,562 per annum (Local Scale Point 1 to 3)
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated full time Leisure Attendants to work at the councils multi award winning team at Runnymede Leisure Centre, Benfleet and Waterside Farm Leisure Centre, Canvey Island who are able to:
- To fulfil a lifeguarding role that maintains the safe supervision, and safeguarding of swimmers;
- To work as part of a dynamic team, delivering efficient services within a fast paced environment;
- To assist with the delivery of excellent customer services, by provide amazing customer experiences that are fun, exciting and enjoyable.
- To take pride in the poolside and dry side facilities, by conducting cleaning duties, setting up and taking down equipment, facility checks, activity sessions, reception cover and other duties required and maintaining high service standards at all times.
- PLEASE NOTE – It is essential that you are a strong, competent swimmer.
You will be required to undertake a Castle Point Poolside Competency Assessment, the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and a First Aid Qualification in order to fulfil your role. Candidates who already hold the NPLQ qualification will be preferred.
You will be required to work on a rota basis, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays and maintain reasonable flexibility in shift operations to suit the needs of the service.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date for applications is 4.00 pm on Friday 1st October 2021
The Council is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees to share this commitment.
Castle Point Borough Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.