We’re on the lookout for a night owl that can make our guests experience a hoot!
At Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Brindleyplace we’re looking for a Night Porter who is full of that night fever and enthusiasm! So, if you’re a creature of the night and love the dancing in the moonlight, then you could be a perfect fit.
In a hotel that never sleeps, we need someone to be there for our guests at all hours. From late night check ins to impeccable late-night service, a Night Porter plays a vital role in making sure our guests have the stay of their dreams!
As ‘Night Auditor’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What’s in a day’s work?
- A typical day’s work will include:
• Customer service
• Working as part of a dedicated team
• Knowledge of the hotel facilities and available services
• Responsible for guest luggage
• Providing local information
• Arranging transport
• Service of food and drink
• Maintaining health & safety and food safety standards
• Maintaining security and safety during the night
In return we’ll offer you:
• 50% off food and drink at any of Valor Hospitality’s UK hotels
• Free meals on shift
• Uniform provided
• Team celebrations
• Health care options and pension schemes
We’re on a mission to redefine hospitality, so if you’re dedicated to customer service, have exceptional organisational skills and a bubbly personality day and night then we’d love to hear from you.
When darkness falls, we need a hospitality hero! Will it be you?