Night Cleaners - Bloomsbury, London
Hourly Rate: £10.00
This may differ for under 18s We’re on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
What I do
I clean the restaurant to a high standard to ensure a safe and compliant environment is maintained. It’s makes me sure our guests are wowed by our standards and have a really positive experience.
- I come to work and take over from the team that have been working all day and clean down the restaurant.
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role:
- a free meal on every shift you work
- access to a great discount platform
- discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
To join us apply today!
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ﬂourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.”