Hotel Night Manager - London
This role will suit a candidate with Hotel Night Manager experience from leading 4 star or 5 star
Hotels as well as good leadership skills, excellent customer service and communication skills.
Working knowledge of OPERA is essential.
The Night Manager is the Manager on Duty and responsible for all Hotel operations during overnight shift hours, focusing on Front Office operations, night audit and the Hotel and guest's safety and security.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Manage all night staff accordingly
- Provide an efficient and courteous information service for guests
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Liaise with all other departments on any special requirements of large groups or individuals
- Report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management and observe all requirements under Health & Safety at Work Act (1989).
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures
An excellent salary and benefits package is offered.