Bartender - London
M Restaurant in Threadneedle Street are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Bartender, to come and join our already fantastic team to provide high-end guest service. This is a role where you will need to work well in a team, and be keen to develop in a high end restaurant setting. You will be passionate for wines and spirits, and have in-depth cocktail experience.
Why you should apply:
- 1 weeks paid training before you start, to learn all the elements of the business and the company values.
- Free Virgin Active Bank Health club / Gym membership
- Every Sunday off
- 50% Employee discount in all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- 25% discount in our M Wine Store
- Employee of the Month competitors and rewards
- Growth and development opportunities
- Fully funded apprenticeship schemes
- Be working 35-45 hours per week, with more hours available if requested.
- Have a great attitude and ready to work as part of a team
- Have basic English to communicate with team members.
- Have a passion for hospitality and exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be well groomed and takes extra care in appearance
- Have good timekeeping skills and be reliable
- Have great cocktail and good wine knowledge
To find out more about the company who’s been recently described as ‘the most disruptive restaurant in the world’ visit www.mrestaurants.co.uk