Kitchen Porter - Bristol
- 10.00 per hour
- 08:30 - 16:30 4 shifts over 7
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Kitchen Porter benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Kitchen Porter?
Experience isn't necessary, what's more important is that you are:
- Friendly and helpful
- Keen to get involved within the kitchen
- Outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for what you do
Kitchen Porter requirements:
Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates. It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and playing an important role in the smooth running of the operation.
- Helping with deliveries
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurant
- Learning simple food preparation skills.
- Assisting with customer queries
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!