Hospitality Host - London
- 10.85 per hour
- Monday to Friday (shift pattern may vary a little as business demands, evening work is required & very occasional weekend work)
WSH is the parent company for leading brands (BaxterStorey, Searcys Portico) operating in the food services and hospitality sectors. We aim to be the very best and set ourselves incredibly high standards because we care passionately about our food, service, people and clients. BaxterStorey, Portico and Benugo are proud of the internal careers we have created, and we are looking for new team members to be part of our growing company.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Working as part of a team of a large team (20+) to achieve best in class customer service and delivered meeting room and event hospitality. Supporting and adding value to the overall hospitality operation for our client in a prestigious location which can see over 3000 guests come through its doors daily.
Hospitality host benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
- Client provided BUPA healthcare
What would we like from our Hospitality host?
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Numerate, counting cash may be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
Hospitality host requirements:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of food and snacks.
- Keeping the meeting rooms and associated preparation areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- Be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Project a willing and helpful attitude to customers
- Seek the appropriate knowledge of food items delivered throughout hospitality areas
- Keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!