Marketing & Events Coordinator - West Malling
Marketing and Events Coordinator
25.5 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days as per business needs
Are you an events professional looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work at one of the most exclusive venues in the Southeast with views that will take you breath away? Then why not join us?
Bradbourne House is a luxury exclusive use, wedding and events venue surrounded by 25 acres of picturesque parkland. Alongside this venue, runs the Orchards Events Venue - a dedicated conference and meetings venue with an onsite caf, the site is located in located in East Malling, Kent.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Manage social media, websites, and weekly e-marketing emails to encourage booking of showrounds and offers, directories, packages, pricing advertising and arranging open days
- Create and roll out a social media schedule for Instagram, Facebook, and e-marketing emails to reinforce sales working alongside with the Service Manager - Sales & Events
- Work alongside the Service Manager - Sales & Events to create packages and offers
- Monitor the websites traffic and conversion rates and highlight issues on these
- Liaise with IT and the website service business to guarantee an efficient and adequate set of websites, SEOs and any other requirements to support the promotion of the venues
- Record weekly all marketing expenditure and match it up with the marketing budget - including forecasting
- Arrange sales appointments liaising with the Service Manager - Sales & Events
- Organise, coordinate and work internal events such as open days
- Invite couples to view the venue that had previously showed interest but had not taken out the offer of viewing
- Respond to enquiries for existing clients and raise contracts for regular bookings at the Orchards conference rooms
- Raise contracts and paperwork for clients
- Give couples their wedding bible with all possible information they could need - send the wedding paperwork after the contract is signed and book the ceremony if applicable
- Conduct tastings for the couples from the point above
- Hand over the bride and groom to the Service Manager - Events with table plan, menus, allergen/dietary requirements and confirm that deposits are paid at this point and ready to go
- Maintain a strong relationship with suppliers working together closely to gain support in promoting the venue, and assisting in open days wherever possible
Benefits: We provide you with competitive holiday, pension, life insurance, excellent training and development. You will also have access to our app Hapi, which provides access amongst some other things to our well-being platform, and to discounts and benefits with offers you fabulous savings for you to enjoy from high street shops to holidays and cinemas.
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
If you can see the fantastic prospects of this role and the impact you can have across our business then apply today. We'd love to tell you more and share our story with you.Ready to join us? Apply today!