Barista - Edinburgh
- 18,500 - 19,500
- 07.00 - 15.00 (Monday - Friday)
BaxterStorey is one of the fastest growing hospitality providers in the UK. We are proud of the internal careers we have created, and we are looking for new team members to be a part of our growing company.
We pride ourselves on our love for fresh, local, seasonal produce not just because we believe it tastes better, but because it has a big environmental impact, from reducing food miles, to huge social benefits supporting local suppliers and businesses.
Large office building in the Granton area of Edinburgh. We are looking for a friendly, hard work individual to assist the manager in the daily running of a Branded coffee bar and hot food offer. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given to the right person.
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Barista?
- Customer Service experience
- Barista experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication kills
- Numerate, counting cash will be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
Our Barista's are the face of our business, your friendly approach and willingness to provide a fantastic service at all times is what makes you an integral part of our company.
- Drinks preparation
- Promoting a new product
- Dealing with customers
- Cash handling
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!