Coffee Shop Manager - Edinburgh
Coffee Shop Manager
- 23,000 - 25,000
- 07.00 - 15.00 - (Monday - Friday)
BaxterStorey is one of the fastest growing hospitality providers in the UK. We are proud of the internal careers we have created, and we are looking for new team members to be a part of our growing company.
We pride ourselves on our love for fresh, local, seasonal produce not just because we believe it tastes better, but because it has a big environmental impact, from reducing food miles, to huge social benefits supporting local suppliers and businesses.
Manage the day to day operations of a busy and exciting branded coffee & Hot deli offer in a Large office building based in Granton area of Edinburgh. Retail focused you will look to build upselling opportunities and lead from the front to entice the workers to use the facility. Develop offer and team as building re-populates, great to opportunity to join a large company with clear management prospects.
Coffee Shop Manager benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Coffee Shop manager?
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- Barista experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication kills
- Numerate, counting cash will be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
- Take charge of financial performance of the unit
- Manage & Develop a team.
Coffee Shop manager requirements:
Our Barista's are the face of our business, your friendly approach and willingness to provide a fantastic service at all times is what makes you an integral part of our company.
- Drinks preparation
- Promoting a new product
- Dealing with customers
- Cash handling
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!