Duty Manager - Crook Log Leisure Centre, Bexleyheath.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a
diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local
communities in which we serve.
Crook Log Leisure Centre is located in the heart of Bexleyheath. Crook Log is a very busy
leisure centre with a 200 station gym and swimming pool, offering a wide range of activities
for the local community.
● We are looking for a Duty Manager who is passionate about working in the leisure
● The Duty Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Centre
including health and safety, customer service and financial procedures
● Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for
leading and managing the operational team.
● It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and commitment to
● You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern which includes early mornings,
evenings and weekends.
● It would be desirable to have the Pool Plant Operators qualification and a recognised
Leisure Management qualification.
● Full Training is provided, you must be able to pass a swim test (you will need to pass a
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are
committed to inclusion and diversity.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Generous annual leave
● Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
● Employee health cash plan
● Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift
cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Pension Scheme
● Company sick pay
● Career progression
● Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants
can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in
investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you.
Please apply with a letter of application and CV
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating
a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled,
physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active.
Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more
active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more
inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.