Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Get set to sell the dream
As a Holiday Home Sales Advisor at Parkdean Resorts, you’ll help to turn our customers’ dreams of owning a holiday home into reality. You’ll encourage our customers to take their first steps on a path to joining a welcoming Owner community. With your guidance, they will be all set to enjoy a lifetime of holiday memories.
More about us
We’re proud to be the UK’s largest holiday park operator. Our size, stature and award-winning service mean many prospective Owners think of us first for finding their perfect holiday home. Over the years, we’ve grown to offer a wide range of caravans and lodges for sale in stunningly scenic locations at 60 of our holiday parks. In fact, more than 20,000 Owners have holiday homes with us.
More about the role
It’s a great opportunity to become part of a thriving, friendly team. You’ll be supported along the way too, with our Training Academy offering you extensive inductions and expert courses. Specifically, we’re looking for a colleague who wants to excel in their career by being a team player with a keen eye for detail and very high standards.
It’s important that you’re politely persistent but also listen carefully to our customers’ needs. That way, you can inform and inspire them in their search for the ideal holiday home.
You’ll be brilliant at:
• Having friendly conversations with prospective Owners on the phone, building trust and relationships
• Using Citnow - a fantastic video tool to catch up with customers, set appointments and engage with Owners
• Providing high standards of customer service and listening to what our customers want
• Using several social media platforms to keep the conversation going online
• Presenting yourself in a professional manner with showing pride in our products
• Working in a fast paced environment and having a passion for sales
You’ll also have:
• A positive and driven approach to your work – you’ll be excited to exceed targets!
• Flexibility to work during peak times, including weekends and bank holidays
• A full driving licence (desirable)
Send us a video
We’d love to know more about you and how well you’ll fit in with our friendly team. To stand out from the crowd, you can send us a 3-minute video to support your application:
- Name, Location and position applied for.
- How would you describe yourself?
- What's your proudest moment to date?
- Why would you like to work at Parkdean Resorts?
- If we asked your loved ones, what would they say about you?
Send your video to Send your video to 07827248544 or email HHSRecruitment@parkdean-resorts.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at risk. Therefore, there is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check.