Administrator - Cobham, Surrey / Remote Working
LeisureJobs.com is the market leading platform servicing clients across the Leisure, Hospitality, Travel and Retail markets.
As our sectors continue to rebuild we're experiencing a surge in new jobs being recruited for by new and existing clients. As such we’re seeking to recruit an administrator to join the team.
Experience is not necessary as full training will be given, however, we do require someone who is organised, IT competent, ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
Key Duties include:
- Data entry tasks
- Uploading advertising content on behalf of clients
- Optimising adverts to achieve best performance
- Organising and maintaining daily tasks
- Liaise with clients and Account Managers
- Working closely with your team to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- Ad hoc marketing tasks
Full training will be provided and mentoring throughout your role.
- Great attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
We firmly believe in rewarding our staff. We offer flexible working hours upon completion of probation, team nights out and Nando's lunches amongst many other things...
A great role for those wishing to progress or begin their career within a growing and fun company.
Our Head Office is based in Cobham, Surrey but we have developed a strong remote working culture. Occasional travel to Cobham and London will be required.
If this sounds interesting and you wish to be considered for this role apply immediately.
Please note due to high volumes of application if you have not been contacted within 14 days you have been unsuccessful.