Commis Waiter - London
M Restaurant Threadneedle Street are looking for a hard working and reliable person, who is willing to learn and wants to be involved in a new, exciting and growing team! Experience isn't essential and extensive training is put in place to ensure the skills needed for the role are given to you before you're left alone. We're looking for someone who has a great attitude, can work within a team well and is ready to work in a busy environment!
Why you should apply:
- 1 weeks paid training before you start, to learn all the elements of the business and the company values.
- Free Virgin Active Bank Health club / Gym membership
- Every Sunday off
- 50% Employee discount in all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- 25% discount in our M Wine Store
- Employee of the Month competitors and rewards
- Growth and development opportunities
- Fully funded apprenticeship schemes
- Be working 35-45 hours per week, with more hours available if requested.
- Have a great attitude and ready to work as part of a team
- Have basic English to communicate with team members.
- Have a passion for hospitality and exceptional service standards with attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be well groomed and takes extra care in appearance
- Have good timekeeping skills and be reliable