Contract Maintenance Manager
The Vale of Glamorgan Leisure Contract
Full time - 40 hours per week
£25,000 per annum.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
We are looking for a Contract Maintenance Manager to join our teams across the five facilities including Barry Leisure Centre, Colcot Sports Centre, Cowbridge Leisure Centre, Llantwit Major Leisure Centre and Penarth Leisure Centre.
- The role involves supporting a diverse range of leisure facilities to ensure they are maintained to the highest standard at all times.
- The position oversees, undertakes and manages the five Centres planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules to ensure adherence and completion.
- Day to day tasks include painting and decorating, fault finding / problem solving and reactive maintenance items.
- Good rapport with contractors / suppliers to organise and progress works.
- Support with maintaining each facility's statutory compliance and the completion of remedial items.
- We are looking for a proactive and well organised applicant that is able to work independently. Required to be trustworthy, self motivated and reliable, with proficient time management.
- The successful candidate will need a suitable mode of transport to travel between sites during the working day e.g. a full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
- Experience working with (or a practical understanding of) items of commercial plant including but not limited to; boilers, calorifiers, air handling units, air conditioning units, pool plant equipment, electrical distribution systems and hot and cold water systems.
- Desirable qualifications include a recognised qualification in building maintenance / trade skills, a National Pool Plant Operators Certificate, working at height and management of legionella control systems.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV.
- Thursday 30th September 2021
About Legacy Leisure
Established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, Legacy Leisure seeks to educate, inspire and support physical activity, to enhance the lives of our patrons and enable long term positive lifestyle changes. Legacy Leisure is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patrons, and aims to offer a diverse range of physical and cultural activities that will engage and invigorate communities, be it through sport, the arts or other activities.