Lifeguard - Yeovil - £8.94 per hour - Bank
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Lifeguard in our Yeovil Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Lifeguard you will;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all that you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment. As a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times. You will make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there is ever an incident, you will respond straight away.
To succeed as a Lifeguard you will have;
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and ongoing training records.
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- A real passion for providing great customer care. You will be a real team player.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Key information about the role.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Location - Yeovil
Closing date - 28th September 2021
Contract - Bank
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.