We'd love to meet you - Come and join the Daniel Thwaites family
We are currently seeking an established, professional and hands on Food & Beverage Service Manager to support and motivate their team to create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm and friendly hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day:
- Lead a diverse team to ensure all guests receive the highest standard of service and want to return again in the future
- Planning all aspects across the food and drink outlets, including Conference & Events to ensure the rotas and service meets the needs of all guests
- Maintaining staffing levels in line with agreed budgets
- Being hands on during service as and when required
- Managing all aspects of performance and development with your team
- Communicate with other departments
- Maintaining the service standards across your function and always looking to improve at every opportunity
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
You will have experience in managing a food led service along with proven experience in leading and developing a strong team. It would be ideal if you have previously been involved with Conference & Events but this is not essential.
This is a hands on role, so you should be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service when required. Our business is open all day, every day so you will need to be able to work during morning, evenings and/or weekends.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive the training and support to develop and progress
- Free parking
- Tips paid quarterly
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Health cash plan with access to discounted perks
- Use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards, including free meals and free stays with your friends or family