Assistant Manager - AirThrill - Perth
Do you strive to work for, manage and be part of a market leading, vibrant business, that has a passion for its people?
This could be the job for you…
- Wonder World Group are looking to add an Assistant Manager to join the team at our recently refurbished AirThrill site in Perth.
- Responsibilities include supporting the General Manager to:
- Ensuring the safe operation of the site through compliance management and accurate reporting.
- Maintain standards of both equipment and buildings as per company guidelines.
- Implementing Health & Safety procedures and always ensuring safety carrying out risk assessments.
- Team Development and promoting a positive culture.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Achieve and succeed KPIs and profitability goals.
- Maximise revenue opportunities to ensure that the profits, costs and targets are in line with the company budget.
- Ensuring availability through accurate stock input, controls and stock intake.
- Promote venue through social media.
- Attend manager meetings, training sessions or workshops as required by the business (travel may be required) Varied working hours including evenings and weekend, over-time may be required.
- Experience working in a similar role/business.
- People Management and processes to deliver excellent customer service.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and motivation skills.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR and Level 2 Food Hygiene preferred, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
All new starts will be given full training.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + Company Pension, Discounted Meals, Onsite Parking. Bonus scheme when normal trading resumes