Help us drive sky-high standards
As a Holiday Home Sales Manager at Parkdean Resorts, you’ll help us set the standard for providing dream holiday homes to our Owners. You’ll be an ace at all aspects of managing, whether that’s inspiring your team through effective leadership or allowing our values to shine through in several different communication channels.
More about us
We’re proud to be the UK’s largest holiday park operator. Our size, stature and award-winning service mean many prospective Owners think of us first for finding their perfect holiday home. Over the years, we’ve grown to offer a wide range of caravans and lodges for sale in stunningly scenic locations at 60 of our holiday parks. In fact, more than 20,000 Owners have holiday homes with us.
More about the role
It’s crucial that you can manage and motivate your team. That way, together you can all achieve not just exceptional sales but exceptional customer service too. We’re all about teamwork, so you can help us to excel by identifying strengths and weaknesses to improve how we operate. You’ll need to deliver structured plans and targets so we can provide our prospective Owners with the ideal holiday homes.
By working with many different departments and Central Support you’ll demonstrate you’re a real team player, as well as a valued voice on park.
You’ll be brilliant at:
• Managing and motivating all members of the Holiday Home Sales Team
• Ensuring we meet sales targets and amazing our customers with outstanding service
• Recruiting talented team members, as well as coaching and strengthening skills
• Succeeding in delivering agreed budgets – all on time too
• Having an honest, professional and respectful approach – just like our brand values
• Driving standards through communications, the product, sales office and on park
You’ll also have:
• Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM software platform, as part of our modern approach to sales
• A full driving licence (desirable)
Send us a video
We’d love to know more about you and how well you’ll lead our friendly team. To stand out from the crowd, you can send us a 5-minute video to support your application:
- Name, location and position applying for
- How would you describe yourself?
- What's your proudest moment work related moment to date?
- Why would you like to work at Parkdean Resorts?
- If we asked your loved ones, what would they say about you?
Send your video to 07827248544 or email HHSRecruitment@parkdean-resorts.com