Shift Supervisor - Birstall
Competitive salary & advanced skills training
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
This year we are celebrating 35 years of Fridays UK and due to exciting growth development plans, and a commitment to opening new restaurants across the UK, we have amazing opportunities to join our team.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for a brilliant and passionate Shift Supervisor to join our team here at Fridays.
Directs and leads team members. Supporting the Manager on duty with operational procedures and issues. Your key duties will include the following:
- To support the manager on duty to lead and inspire the performance of their team. Responsibility for supporting many aspects of the Restaurant, Kitchen or Bar's operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- To ensure that TGI Friday's standards are maintained, and the departments performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading a team is preferential
- Restaurant / hospitality experience would be desirable
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and a whole host of other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed career opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests, and this is only possible due to our amazing and committed teams. Take a look below at just some of the benefits of working at Fridays.
- Flexible working patterns to support your work life balance.
- Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Pension scheme
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
At Fridays we are world famous for growing talent from within. We have all different types of training for our whole family to ensure they are the best of the best! Also, in an industry where some people hop about a lot, we encourage mobility and progression so we create roles where people can grow and build a career through our motivational and inspiring development programmes. Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great leaders, team members and our chefs! They are the heart and soul of everything we do! We are proud to be a talented team of 4,000, with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We embrace your authentic self, no one person is the same and nor should your career journey be.