Skills needed, hospitality experience is not
Diverse backgrounds and work experiences make for richer learning environments. We look to harness your natural skills and passions and help shape those into a career in our exciting industry.
Hospitality is a dream job for many. Often what starts out as a part time job, becomes full time, because hospitality gets under your skin…in a great way. It is hard work, a commitment, a lifestyle, and it would be a lie to dress it up any other way, but for many it is a wonderful CAREER. Learn truck loads of transferrable skills that can set you up for life, not just for in industry, but many more.
East Coast Concepts is no different BUT we're on a journey. One of excitement, progression and serious growth! So if you are looking to be part of something that's expanding rapidly, you're in exactly the right place. Neighbourhood is our wet lead experiential brand right at the start of an exciting food development journey, that guarantees to keep you on your toes and provide unforgettable experiences. You won't have worked anywhere like it.
Enough about us, what we need from you is, a passion for the guest experience and an appetite for exceptional service that drives your dedication to never stop short. We don't accept ordinary or average, so you shouldn't either.
Our promises are:
- If you are great and you want to progress we can fulfil that desire as we are expanding rapidly
- 50% discount on food across the estate
- Tronc & tips
- Access to our in-house mental health first aider and the use of a free mental health and wellbeing helpline
- After 6 months ECC experience, you will be paid to enjoy your birthday off
- After 3 years of ECC experience, you will earn 5 additional days of annual leave
- A very generous Refer a Friend scheme
If you want more reasons to work with us, then apply for the vacancy and find out!
We look forward to getting to know you.