Kitchen Porter - North Finchley
Role: Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant / Assistant Chef /Immediate start
Pay Rate: up to £8.91 + Tips + Benefits
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
If you're interested in creating amazing Italian dishes, from the freshest ingredients and serving it to our customers with style, this could be the start of something special. We're always on the look out for people with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit - so does this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Education and support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As a Kitchen Porter we will ASK you to:
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent standards.
- Assist and support with cooking amazing Italian dishes with style, and to spec.
As a Kitchen Porter we will ASK that you:
- Have a passion for food, the ability to follow direction and a desire to learn.
- Follow health and safety procedures ensuring that the kitchen is always safe.
As a Kitchen Porter you'll get:
- Fantastic training and a great opportunity for career development.
- Extremely competitive rates of pay, including a share of the tips.
- A subsidised team menu.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi.
The key to all of this success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training from our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme, we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our family!