F&B Assistants - Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke
We are looking for people to join our Casual Waiting and Bar Team at Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke.
We will have hours available during the evenings and at weekends to help us with the busy summer period ahead. We would welcome applications from people with some bar/cocktail, waiting or customer service experience and an interest in hospitality.
Although taking orders and serving drinks and food is of course an important part of the job, this role entails so much more. You are one of the team who will liaise face to face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and have the opportunity to make someone’s day really special.
You will be an attentive person who can spot in seconds when someone is trying to catch your eye for the bill, whether they’re missing a spoon for their dessert, or if they need a high chair before they even need to ask.
You will need to be available to work at least one evenings and at least one weekend day if applying to join our team. This opportunity might suit someone looking to work around their studies or childcare responsibilities.
What’s in it for you:
• All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Delicious meals on duty
• You will accrue holiday pay in accordance with the hours you work which can either be taken or paid our after the summer period
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment and will ideally have experience in a similar role although not essential
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.