We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at New Pines Holiday Park in Rhyl, North Wales. Amazing hourly rate of £10!
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours. This will be across variable days including weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Food and Beverage Supervisor will
- Work closely with the resorts experienced Food and Beverage Manager and Deputy Food and Beverage Manager.
- Take responsibility for the bar and restaurant areas.
- Take responsibility of the food and beverage team in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager or Deputy Food and Beverage Manager.
- Ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Ensure exceptional cleanliness and presentation of all areas within the department.
- Work with the Front of House team to ensure motivation is high and required training is completed.
- Assist with efficient stock rotation and assist with the ordering of stock.
- Take and serve food and drink orders.
- Collect glasses and tableware.
Similar previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this role. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.