We have an exciting opportunity for a Custom Fit specialist to join our team at our New Malden store. As a Custom Fit Specialist, you will be working 42.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. As a sales advisor working for American Golf it’s all about loving what you do, delivering the ‘personal touch’ and ‘improving our customer’s game’.
What’s in it for our Custom Fit Specialist?
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Custom Fit Specialist:
Successful candidates will have previous experience in a custom fit role and sales driven environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service, be hard working and enthusiastic!
- Offer specialist advice through customer consultations using product knowledge, recommend products and services to meet customer requirements.
- Create a unique and best in class experience in the bay, generating excitement for every opportunity
- Net utilisation, owning the bay providing specialist advise and recommendations to customers
- Own Anthill platform utilising it to full capacity and managing all leads
- Generate new leads daily in line with agreed standards
- Perform, coach and train in custom fitting to ensure the team can deliver custom fits to the standard required.
- Perform and support the team in re-gripping and basic club repairs (where applicable).
- Own the fitting bay - ensuring the fitting bays are tidy and professionally presented at all times.
- Driving product purchase frequency through valued relationships and repeat custom.
- Ensure up to date product and market knowledge is shared with customers and store team
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Sales Advisor!