Deputy General Manager
North Hampshire - Destination Pub Charming Food Pub - Small Team
This Hampshire country pub exudes traditional character and charm. Owned by Queen’s College Oxford, Hall & Woodhouse have held the lease since 1965. The inn is a thriving pub-restaurant serving the local communities in and around Basingstoke and Reading. Indeed Tim Berners-Lee, former Queen’s College student and inventor of the World Wide Web, says his favorite pint is our very own Tangle Foot. The QCA is a bustling venue; the outside terrace and gardens alone seat over 150 guests. We are building our management team ahead of the busy season and have an opening for dynamic guest focused Deputy Manager.....is that you?
As DGM with Team QCA you will receive:
- Salary up to £25,000 pa + benefits
- Extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Highly achievable bonus scheme
- 70% off meals on duty
- Chance to help lead and shape an awesome business
- Excellent opportunity to shine and move your career on
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- A friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Experienced in front of house supervision, with a proven ability to lead and inspire the team
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and able to follow standard procedures to manage the business and execute service effectively.
- Able to commit to support the GM in developing the pub and it's wonderful team
- Driven to maintain impeccable guest service
- Ready to take your next career step
- Able to reliably manage the commute to the QCA
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- A great team player who cares about what you do, and always strives to be the best version of your self
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is essential. If you have the drive and commitment to boost your career in this busy, exciting and rewarding role apply today.