Kitchen Assistant - Open Day - Kent
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THE TEAM RE-OPENING FRANKIE & BENNY'S IN TUNBRIDGE WELLS! An open day will be held 21st September so please ensure you would be available to attend.
Our Kitchen Assistants are the back bone of our kitchen operation. Working in a fast paced environment, they support the chefs and wider team in running a smooth service, every time.
What makes a great Kitchen Assistant?
Make it Magic: You make sure the kitchen is guest ready at all times, ensuring perfect prep and organisation for a smooth service.
Keep it Fresh: You're always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
Be Sharp: You're an expert on all things policy, process and specs, maintaining a kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
Own it: You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
Do it Together: You're fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000's of retailers
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities