Engagement Manager - London
Who You’ll Work For:
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized industrial, derelict & development land and car parks into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens. We are now looking to expand our network across Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
We are now looking to expand European / UK operations.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely on a range of growth-related and expansion projects to lay the foundations for REEF in Europe. You will report to the VP of Growth, and work side by side with senior stakeholders in Hospitality, Operations, Kitchens, Real Estate, Tech and Marketing across a range of projects, with a focus on business development and growth:
- Work on projects of key strategic importance to European leadership, with a focus on growth projects, business development and new verticals
- Work across other departments and internal stakeholders to find effective solutions
- Work across different projects with a degree of flexibility
- Work with external business partners through the deal cycle (from origination to client management)
- Bring an analytical mindset to on-going projects
What We Want From You:
- 4-6 years work experience in the UK
- 2 years consulting + 2 years blue-chip startup experience, top-tier university
- Analytical thinking, ability to problem-solve, and willingness to roll your sleeves up when needed
- Critical thinking, ability to prioritise, set priorities for others and find solutions
- Strong communicator, using Excel, PowerPoint, and relevant frameworks to communicate with stakeholders of all seniorities across the business
- Strong people skills and the ability to influence without authority
What We’ll Provide
- Private Medical
- Competitive Pay
- Gym allowance
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.