Cleaner - Beeston
At Mecca we aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our venues are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in bingo that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Mecca we dedicated to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of the cleaning and wider team
- Achieving results to ensure the premesis is presented to the highest standard
- Providing input to improve the service provided
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for hygiene, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas
- Working to timescales when completing tasks
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a cleaning role
- Experience using a range of cleaning equipment and products
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled results
- Ability to collaborate with the team and wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Great time management
- Attention to detail
Hours are typically 12 hours per week however overtime is frequently available. There is also the opportunity to work with the operational team in a customer facing role if desired.