The Marlow Club – Membership Sales Consultant
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Up to £25,000pa basic salary dependent on experience (OTE >£38,000 pa)
The Marlow Club is an exclusive independent health club with a reputation built on excellent customer service, expert advice and state of the art health and fitness facilities.
We pride ourselves on the highest level of service provided to our members continuously, and the vast range of equipment, facilities and products that keep our members motivated.
We have an ethos of continual improvement and are always working on the next project to ensure our offering and service is industry leading.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Membership Sales Consultant to join our lively and fun-filled team in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Our team are the vital piece that brings our Club to life, with a collective commitment to making a difference and inspiring our members to improve their lifestyle. This is more than just a job; it is a way of life!
Are you target driven with a good work ethic, a positive, proactive approach to all that you do and a passion for building relationships and understanding people’s goals?
Do you have a real drive and passion for fitness and a determination to ensure that our new and prospective members are set up for success from the moment they first interact with us?
- You are solutions focused and take a hands-on approach to understanding our business and people.
- You are approachable and have a warm, welcoming manner which allows you to build genuine relationships with new and existing members and manage their expectations effectively.
- You are self-driven, self-motivated, target driven and comfortable managing your own work flow to achieve results.
- You are proactive, tenacious and committed to delivering the highest of standards consistently.
- You are exceptionally well organised, always maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
- You are an exceptional communicator, a team-player and will demonstrate a strong drive to achieve and exceed goals.
- You have a history of sales experience in a similar health and fitness role.
- You have a passion for Fitness and previous relevant experience working in the Leisure Industry.
- You have a proven record in new client acquisition / Business Development and Account Management.
- You are interested in a career in sales.
- You have experience in managing and developing corporate accounts.
Other benefits include:-
Free use of the gym, discounted memberships for friends and family, staff discount on meals in the Lounge, staff discount on treatments & products, local discounts for restaurants and services, Company training opportunities, Company pension scheme.
If you are interest in this role, and can show the desire and tenacity required to succeed, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance by applying to this advert.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.