American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. We recognise talent. For us, it’s all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf will be well received, it is more about the service and expertise we deliver as a business.
Reporting to the Head of Change and Transformation, you will be required to coordinate a variety of small and large cross-organisation projects within American Golf. This role is a fixed-term contract for 12 months.
As the Assistant to the Head of Change and Transformation your responsibilities will include:
- Support with the ongoing administration including organising folders, projects, people.
- Working closely within the exec team to complete required tasks/project work.
- Coordinate people/teams and organise required documents.
- Ensure that all information is dealt with discreetly to comply with company and GDPR guidelines.
- Document proofreading.
The successful candidate will be:
- Be self-motivated and work independently on agreed tasks
- Be able to plan, flag problems and generate possible solutions
- Be flexible in the demands of their role
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What will you receive:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Staff discount
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our ongoing growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position apply today!