Love what you do, love where you do it and be part of an amazing team aspiring to be the best in casual dining in our busy and iconic bistrots.
Have you got the passion and care to deliver a 5-star service as our next General Manager?
We'll serve up...
• A competitive salary per annum
• A very generous performance related bonus structure, which also recognises over performers
• You will have a full induction and fantastic on the job training
• Developing our employees is at the heart of what we do, you will have access to our future leader’s development programme
• The opportunity to win a trip to France, recognising high performers
• Annual conferences and awards
• The option of a free bistrot meal on shift
• You will have a structured career pathway and receive ongoing career development
• Monthly incentives to support and encourage a high performing team on an individual, team and regional level
• You will have 24/7 support available through our employee assistance programme
• Pension and life assurance four times your salary
• You can dine at any of our restaurants and stay in our rooms at a discounted rate
• Discounted prestigious French wine at cost price
• Recommend a friend scheme worth up to £1500
What you bring to the table...
• The ability to inspire positive team member behaviour with recognition and celebration of team success
• A real love for being fully “hands on”, serving and hosting customers, ensuring food is cooked, presented and served correctly by the team and always delivered to the agreed company specification and standards
• A clear focus on results; by promoting local initiatives, insights and market intelligence to the Regional Manager, which may benefit the profile of the restaurant
• Ownership for the recruitment and development of your team, making well thought through, timely decisions
Follow our social media pages and keep in touch!
Facebook – Bistrot Pierre People
Twitter – @bistrotcareers
LinkedIn – Bistrot Pierre
Instagram – @bistrotpierrepeople1994