Supervisor - Nantgarw
Our supervisors take on extra responsibility in running fantastic shifts that consistently deliver a great guest experience that keeps them coming back for more.
What makes a great Supervisor?
Make it Magic: You support the team in delivering a warm and friendly service that exceeds our guest's expectations.
Keep it Fresh: You generate ways to attract new guests, improve our offering and generate additional sales.
Be Sharp: You ensure that the restaurant is always guest ready and that processes, policies and specs are being followed.
Own it: You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
Do it Together: You promote respect, teamwork and fun on shift to ensure a great service for our guests and a positive experience for the team.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities