Groups & Tours Administrator - Britannia Central Reservations
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for Britannia Hotels! Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Groups & Tours Administrator to join our growing team at Britannia Central Reservations, located at The Airport Inn Hotel Wilmslow. (Training to be given in Hale village in Altrincham)
As the Groups & Tours Administrator you will be required to do;Outbound Sales
- Connect and build existing relationships with current agents and clients who already book with us.
- Source new business through outbound calls and emails.
- Create and maintain a database of customers with complete information and contact details.
- Record outbound call history and customer response in detail.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Assist and support sales, or other departments in handling customer requests and needs.
- Deal with all incoming Groups and Tours Enquiry.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Convert any enquiries.
- Compile information regarding previous clients, agencies and individuals who used us in the past that may not have worked with us for a while.
- Record all research information with full details and outcomes.
This positions is ideal progression for Hotel Receptionist, Hotel Customer Service or Hotel/Travel Reservation Agent. The successful candidate will be outgoing, able to work under pressure and think out outside the box. You will have good knowledge of our company or be able quick to learn all about us.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting and friendly atmosphere!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Great working environment
- Training, support, help and guidance
- Fantastic hours of work
- Pay to be discussed
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.