Gardener – Prince of Wales Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport which is a beautiful reminder of Britain’s Victorian Heritage.
All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. The restaurant serves excellent traditional fayre dishes and the Clubhouse bar, themed in true Golf style, has a friendly atmosphere. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a part time gardener on to the team.
As a Gardener, you will be required to;
- Conduct general garden and outside maintenance and improvements.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
- Be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- This list is not exhaustive, you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. You must also have a keen attention to detail and the ability to take initiative when tackling problems.
Visit our website and look at our stunning seaside hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.