Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager – Grand Burstin Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Grand Burstin Hotel in Folkestone! The Grand Burstin Hotel is superbly located on the seafront, overlooking Folkestone's picturesque harbour.
The Grand Burstin is a massive 481-bedroom hotel that provides guests with a wide range of dining options, with an impressive view over Folkestone harbour. We are looking to recruit a Full Time Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager onto the team.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager you will be required to;
- Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
- Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction and organisational values.
- Promote all hotel facilities to guests and potential customers.
- Deal with customer enquiries correctly and as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards all staff in various departments and represent the company to project the best image and high level of standards.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively towards deadlines. You will be confident in supervising a team of Food & Beverage Attendants ensuring the team continue to provide a high-quality service. You will have excellent communication skills with both employees and guests and demonstrate exceptional customer service and management skills.
Visit our website and look at this uniquely-styled seaside hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.