Food & Beverage Operative – Newcastle Airport Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Britannia Newcastle Airport Hotel! Our hotel is situated next to Newcastle International Airport, within easy walking distance of the terminal, and only 7 miles from Newcastle City Centre.
This 105-bedroom Hotel boasts The Old Rangoon Restaurant, which serves continental and traditional dishes, including an ‘a la carte’ menu. The hotel's bar, on the other hand, is more relaxed and serves lighter bites throughout the day until late evening. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Operative onto the team.
As Food & Beverage Operative, you will be required to;
- Be able to organize the staff during shift to ensure the smooth running of food & beverage operations.
- Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- Make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all time.
- Maximise sales and profitability of the hotel through efficient use of staff.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked at all time.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
Check out our website and view this conveniently located hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.