Food & Beverage Attendant – Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! This historic house is set in beautiful grounds 3.5 miles from central Norwich with its own golf course and a spa with pool. The hotel has a Bar & Grill and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Attendant on to the team.
As Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be required to;
- Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- Ensure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently always.
- Maximise sales and profitability within the department.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked always.
The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and well presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.