Control Clerk - Britannia Sachas Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Sachas Hotel in the vibrant Manchester City Centre. Sachas is located adjacent to the renowned Picadilly Gardens and just a short-walk away from the trendy night life of the Northern Quarter.
The Sachas Hotel is a 223-Bedroom hotel and our main event facility is the USA Suite, which happens to be one of the biggest conference rooms in the city centre and can accommodate up to 550 guests. The hotel is frequently used for large business events & wedding functions. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Part Time Control Clerk onto the team.
As Control Clerk you will be required to;
- Ensure that the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all time.
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
- Ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
- Be responsible for processing wages and personnel paperwork.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, prioritise their work effectively, work well towards strict deadlines and have excellent numerical and communication skills. You will be required to work 20 hours per week.
Check out our website and view this superbly located hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.