Conference & Events Supervisor - Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club! Set in 225 wooded acres, this secluded hotel has a pool, a spa and a gym, with good motorway access. This luxurious 113-bedroom Hotel lends itself beautifully to leisure and business pursuits and is renowned for unparalleled event management for small to medium sized conferences and event & due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Conference & Events Supervisor onto the team.
As Conference & Events Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Have a thorough knowledge of room layouts and capacities, banqueting menus and wine lists and the operation and installation of audio-visual equipment.
- Meet and greet conference organisers at the commencement of and throughout their stay.
- Directly supervise all activities of the department.
- Participate with Conference & Banqueting activities as required.
- Run banquets in the absence of superiors.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Conference & Events Supervisor in a 100+ bedroom hotel. The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.