Bar Shift Leader - Grand Hotel Scarborough
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Grand Hotel Scarborough located in the town centre and built in 1863. The Grand Hotel Scarborough takes pride of place overlooking the town's picturesque harbour and South Bay. This stunning Victorian building is an instantly recognisable landmark and stands out amongst other hotels in Scarborough.
The Grand Scarborough boasts 413 classically-styled bedrooms and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Bar Shift Leader on to the team.
As Bar Shift Leader, you will be required to;
- Oversee all Bar Department and ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Recruit, train and develop bar staff in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure the highest standards of beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as Supervising a team of Bar Staff. You will be able to communicate effectively with both staff and guests.
Visit our website and look at our superbly located Seaside hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.