Banqueting Porter - Britannia Adelphi Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the World-Famous Britannia Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool! This fabulous Edwardian style Liverpool hotel, a grand building rich in history, is perfectly located in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
This large hotel boasts 402 bedrooms & 14 conferencing suites, catering for between 4 to 850 delegates. The hotel is popular for a variation of event and our facilities are available for wedding receptions. Due to popular demand we are looking to recruit a Banqueting Porter on to the team.
As Banqueting Porter, you will be required to;
- Ensure excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided always.
- Conduct function set-ups.
- Ensure refreshments are served at the times requested.
- Assist in the general cleaning of your working areas.
- Ensure conference equipment is kept in good working order and stored correctly and safely.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers.
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.