Apply now and you could be working at the heart of Britannia Hotels! The Administrator role is an exciting, fast-paced role in the HR Department based at the Britannia Hotels Head Office in Hale Barns, Cheshire.
We are seeking an individual who will;
- Assist with maintaining files & data entry.
- Assist with the full recruitment process by advertising across several websites.
- Good attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Make & respond to telephone calls.
- Conduct general administration duties.
- Answer email and telephone enquiries.
- Input information gathered onto spreadsheets.
Full training will be given; however, you must have excellent communication skills and knowledge of outlook, word and excel.
This role is 40 hours per week over 5 days Monday – Friday.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to take an exciting step in your career with continued training and progression.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.